What Is Your Health Plan?
I’m writing to you today to ask if you have a health plan and are you sticking to it?
Most people don’t think about their health until they have a problem.
But did you know that you can keep one step ahead ot he game by creating an indivisualized health plan for yourself?
Here is what a health plan looks like – it has 5 components:
1. Exercise Plan – define for yourself what is your optimal daily exercise plan. This can be as simple as walking for 20 minutes per day, doing yoga twice per week, or as industrious as jogging, swimming, weight training, etc.
2. Diet/Nutrition Plan – Do you know your body type according to Chinese medicine and what is your optimal diet for your body and blood type. I base this on your family history, your blood work, and your tonge and pulse diagnosis. Some peope do better with a vegan or vegetarian diet, and others are best eating meat, or somewhere in between
3. Supplement Plan – Are you taking the essential enzymes, vitamins, herbs and minerals for your body type and stress level and to help you stay focused, relaxed, and energized for your daily activity? At a minimum everyone needs, digestive support, fish oils, magnesium and Chinese herbal capsules to help support their sleep and energy level.
4. Acupuncture or some other form of energy / body type of therapy – either weekly acupuncture, massage, Reiki, chiropractic, cranial sacral therapy or some other type of therapy helps so much in keeping you functioning at your optimal level – both body and mind!
5. Homeopathic Medications – these are the little white pills in blue tubes that you may have seen at the health food store. Did you know you can get them for just about everything? — sleep, stress, energy, colds, mental alertness, headaches, fertility, back and neck pain.
6. Stress Reduction Plan – adding meditation, yoga, walking, listening to music, or some other form of relaxation to your daily routine is essential in our stressful world today.
What is your health plan? Would you like some help and support? Would you like to see what your tongue, pulse, and blood tests show about yourself and what would be your optimal plan?
I’m here to help. Just shoot me an email to get started.
Insurance usually pays for Acupuncture – Email for Information