Are You A Believer?
When your friends and family don’t believe in holistic medicine, how do you convince them that it’s worth giving it a try?
Here are my five favorite talking points:
1. There are no side effects.
2. It’s backed by tons of scientific research.
3. In the long run, preventative and holistic approaches are much more cost-effective.
4. Even Western trained doctors recommend holistic approaches. I get referrals all the time from fertility specialists, G.I. doctors, general practitioners and orthopedic doctors.
5. But maybe the most important reason is that acupuncture is covered by almost every type of insurance. And if you don’t have insurance, feel free to discuss your personal financial situation to negotiate a sliding scale.
Insurance usually pays for Acupuncture – Email for Information