Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation
Acupuncture has been used to treat skin complaints and reduce signs of aging for centuries. In fact, facial rejuvenation acupuncture, also known as cosmetic acupuncture, has a recorded history going as far back as China’s Sung Dynasty (960AD – 1270AD), when the Empress and the Emperor’s concubines used it to engender beauty and good health.
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture can improve muscle tone, increase collagen production, tighten pores and boost circulation and moisture in the skin. Moreover, when acupuncture is used to create overall balance within the body, the physical, mental and emotional patterns that contribute to aging are addressed, helping you look and feel younger.
Benefits of Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation:
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Improves muscle tone (preventing further aging and wrinkles)
- Improves local lymph and blood circulation
- Softens or erases fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the depth of deeper lines
- Decreases bags (puffiness) under the eyes
- Reduces or eliminates acne and rosacea
- Provides a consistently smoother and brighter face