Pregnancy, Childbirth and Pediatric Resources
1. Homeopathy can be used to root out or partially erradicate some of the genetic predispositions that you would rather not transfer to your children. The best time for this is about a year before you are planning to conceive. Diet is also important both for the prospective father and mother, to detox and cleanse the body before conception.
2. Fertility: I can help with fertility, either with or without Western Medical Interventions. I have many fertility patients who are using Western approaches. I can help with both your husband’s and your fertility issues. I would use acupuncture, herbs, homeopathy and dietary suggestions and work closely with your Medical Doctor as a team.
3. Pregnancy – Treatment Stage — During pregnancy, you probably don’t want to use drugs for problems that arise. We can use acupuncture, herbs orhomeopathy to help with headaches, constipation, aches or pains, immunity andmost other issues.
4. Pregnancy – Maintenance Stage: There are actually some specific homeopathic remedies that can also be used during the first trimester to strengthen the pregnancy and baby, and also towards the end of the pregnancy to make the labor go more easily. Acupuncture is also used during pregnancy every month or so to balance and relax you so that everything goes smoothly.
5. Birthing Process: We will use specific homoepathic remedies and acupuncture to assist in a fast and easy delivery. Any problems that arise during thedelivery can be helped with homoepathy. But of course you must be at ahospital and working with a Medical Doctor that is comfortable with an acupuncturist and homeopath assisting during the pregnancy. This can all be written into your Birth Plan. It’s also helpful to have a Doula or Nurse/Midwife, so that we can all work as a team.
6. After the Birth: There are specific homeopathic remediesgiven to baby and mom to reduce whatever trauma occured during the labor andbirthing process. Also, it is agood idea for mom to be taking some Chinese herbs for the first 3 months or so, to revitalize her Chi and Yin energy, since pregnancy tends to deplete the Chi and the Yin in the body.
7. Baby and Toddler Care: As a team with your pediatricianand Medical Doctors, baby should immediately be under the care of a homeopathto assist with healthy physical, behavioral and emotional health. Most problems that occur, such ascolic, skin problems, constipation, ear infections, etc., can be helped verynicely with homeopathy.