Tips for Choosing Your Acupuncturist
People are always asking: Why should I go to see Dr. Martin instead of some other acupuncturist or homeopath?
So I’ve compiled a few reasons that come to mind:
1. Dr. Martin was in one of the first graduating classes of acupuncturists in the US. He has practiced almost 28 years in the LA area. There are only a small handful of acupuncturists with his experience.
2. Dr Martin works intuitively. He combines his years of experience, and his extensive education, with his unique intuitive approach.
3. Dr. Martin has Saturday and late night appointments.
4. His office is very personable. He works best alone, so you know you will be getting very personalized attention.
5. He accepts almost all insurance, even some HMO’s, worker’s comp, and auto accidents.
6. Dr. Martin will take the time to really listen.
7. In addition to his 28 years experience in acupuncture, Dr. Martin is one of the longest practicing classical homeopaths in the United States. He also prescribes Chinese herbs, will evaluate your diet, and prescribe the best nutritional supplements for you. When necessary, he will refer you to an MD, order blood work, stool tests, hair analysis, or saliva testing. Dr Martin stays current on all the latest tests available and on the latest nutritional supplements
8. His office is relaxing and comfortable, and does not have a sterile medical atmosphere. Many people receive regular acupuncture treatments just for the relaxation and balancing effects.
9. If he can’t treat your problem, he will work to find you a referral to best meet your needs, since he believes in a teamwork approach to healing.
“….You Got To Love Your Acupuncturist….”
Dr. Martin – Your Acupuncturist